Wednesday

Looking back on 2012, Reflections

Found Looking back at the year of 2012, it was the worst year for me personally. Never in my 53 years of living, did I once think I would be in a homeless situation.

  Especially with my grand children in tow, but God has been good to us. We never once had to sleep outside (came close to it).


 
I prayed a great deal before moving in with my daughter and grands,
I believe that His plan was to have us struggle and return to our hometown to take care of other family members.

Since, I have been back I've applied to just about every business in the area that was hiring, to no avail.

So I have taken matters into my own hands with prayer and good networking skills I have HIRED MY SELF. Taking what I have learned in the past I have decided to work on my on-line business as often as I can.

I know that this is not going to happen over night, but I have faith.

It's all I need.

August 6, 2013. Correction to image used on th left found on-line, on the right today I discovered this picture was from a book cover. I did not intend any harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment